Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011

I have driven 1,520 miles up & down I-15 in the last 2 weeks. My love/hate relationship continues. I've been to exotic locations: Cedar City [x2], Panguitch & Kanab, Utah.

.......................................................................

Recently discovered the Documentary Channel. Love it! Watched 'Ride the Divide', a doc about a group of mountain bike riders who ride 2,270 miles from Canada to Mexico over the Continental Divide. I was enthralled. Anyone who has that kind of passion amazes me.

......................................................................

New favorite salad dressing: Asian Toasted Sesame by Kraft. Thanks Lenzi!

.....................................................................

We recently rented the old classic 'Alvin & the Chipmunk' cartoons from the library. These are the ones I watched when I was little. Keller LOVED them.

....................................................................

Keller finished his swimming lessons for the summer. He is a swimmin' fool now. No holding him back with floaties anymore.

...................................................................

No comments: