Saturday, May 14, 2011

May

So...I started this post in May....It's now June....Does that tell you how crazy May turned out?

........................................................................................

*Snow @ Brianhead






















This picture was taken early May at Brianhead Ski Resort. Yes, it looks like it could be December. I was up there with my fellow SUU co-workers for our annual May Planning Retreat. We stayed at the Grand Lodge. It was WONDERFUL...and slightly creepy since we were the only folks in the joint.
........................................................................................
*Wrinkles @ 30

We also had a staff photo shoot while I was at SUU. I love our photographer [he also shot my wedding pictures] & had him take a new headshot for me. I was happy until I saw the un-retouched shots. There were honest to goodness WRINKLES & CROWS FEET on this face of mine! I was appalled & mortified. I promptly sent them back & Karl told me he'd make me look 29 again.

...................................................................................

Chad has been working a lot of nights this month so I've been catching up on projects & TV. I am loving The Voice -- probably because I still have a crush on Mr. Adam Levine.

No comments: