Saturday, October 23, 2010

PBR

In the city of neon & lights -- We love our cowboys! My Mom scored us a spot the Wells Fargo Suite at the Thomas & Mack to take in a night of Pro-Bull Riders World Finals: buck-crazy, rodeo-clown-laughing, cowboy-bravery at the 'Superbowl' of the sport of bull riding.

It was a fun night & we had many memories of taking in some of our favorite small-town rodeos in Southern Utah. Want to know one of my favorite things about this night: Cowboys still believe in God. They prayed before the event. When was the last time you went to a ticketed-event in Vegas where you bow your head to pray? Thank you Cowboys.




Cowboys are tough!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Can't even imagine to tell you how jealous I am!! I have always wanted to go to a rodeo and I can't ever get Nick to go with me!! I love watching the bull riding!!