Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 2013

The month of June was fun, fun, fun with trips & the beginning of summer vacation. July has rolled in taking us back to reality. We are at home, I'm planning for YW Camp with the PQ Stake [This is my 8th year as a YW Camp Leader. Isn't there some special graduation clause for me yet?] & Chad is working a normal schedule with the San Diego Public Utilities/Water Department. 
................................................
We spent the 4th of July here in San Diego. We went to our Ward Breakfast & then to the Mira Mesa Parade. We love the Mira Mesa Parade for the sheer amount of beauty queens - 34 in a 45 minute parade. And the size of the crowns......


















We also went to see Despicable Me 2 & had tri-tip BBQ for dinner.
............................................................................................
Chad spent half of Sunday only speaking Portuguese to Keller. Hilarity ensued.
...................................................................
It was my birthday. My boys made me breakfast in bed, we went to the beach & had steak for dinner.
My idea of a good day!

No comments: