Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gaga for Google


I love Google. I might love it as much as Cadbury Mini Eggs & chips & salsa. I will Google anything. Here's a few favorites from the past few weeks:

GOOGLE: MONKEY IKEA COAT
Did you see the story about the monkey in a fur coat wandering an Ikea parking lot back a few weeks ago? Heard about it listening to the NPR Pop Culture Happy Hour podcast & absolutely had to see for myself. Guess the sweet little thing had a desire for a new bookshelf & Swedish meatballs. 



GOOGLE: EOS 5D MARK III
Volunteered to take some action photos at a local high school wrestling tournament. The head volunteer handed me this gem of a camera to take the shots. Yes, I wiped the drool off before I handed it back. 

GOOGLE: BULLDOG PUPPIES
Chad has taken a liking.



GOOGLE: DISNEYLAND CROWD CALENDAR
Saving our last few pennies [and $5s & $10s & $20 bills] to try to make it to Disneyland after the Spring Break crowds, before the summer tourists. 

GOOGLE: 10th ANNIVERSARY GIFT
Next month Chad & I will celebrate a decade together. The traditional gift is tin or aluminum. Nothing says thanks for 10 years like a tin of Altoids & crown covered in aluminum foil.

GOOGLE: PICK UP STIX WON TON WEDNESDAY
Best way to spend a quarter in the middle of the week - cream cheese wontons.

GOOGLE: DOWNTON ABBEY + FACEBOOK
Downton Abbey episode takes place on Facebook? Laugh. Out. Loud.

No comments: