Monday, October 22, 2012

October 2012

Been watching: Who has time for TV this month? But...still sneakin' in: lots of Sunday football, [Kel & Chad are true Philadelphia Eagles fans, I love where Peyton Manning is playing...] Go On &  The Soup.

Been listening: The Cultural Hall podcast [run by some ol' friends from college], Imagine Dragons, 
The Killers
..........................................................................
Still traveling up & down I-5 to lots of college fairs throughout S. California. I-5 is now tied on my list for most loved/hated highway with I-15.
..........................................................................
Chad is in hog heaven with the Presidential Election. He's up for hours after every debate watching the commentary.  He actually went & watched the final Presidential debate with the San Diego Republican Party at a gathering.
..........................................................................
Went to the Poway Rodeo at the end of September & had a great time. Unfortunately all my fun pictures were lost when my pesky little SD card disappeared in the dark caverns of my purse.
..........................................................................
Chad has had a few weekend classes/Alliant University Board of Trustees meetings this semester so we've missed him on our Saturday adventures. He gets to visit the great city of  Fresno this weekend. Don't be jealous.

No comments: