Friday, April 15, 2011

March/April

Time has been f l y i n g . We/I was gone in California for 11 days. It took me 11 days after being home before I finally feel like I got caught up.

Between bills, e-mail, projects, laundry, YW & life...

I finally feel back in control.

..............................................................................

The weather has been nice lately. Kel is loving playing outside with some of the neighborhood kids. They are excellent to put up with the 4-year old who ALWAYS wants to play sports. Plus, the other night they distracted him enough from me that I stopped threatening to put him to bed at 6:05PM. Good thing!

.............................................................................

Recently took a photography class, 'Capturing True Emotion' with 2 great photographers out of Orange County, CA. Highly recommend! No, I did not pay full price for the class. That is what Groupon is for! [If you are not signed up for Groupon....DO IT....You'll love it!]

............................................................................

Did you watch 'The Kennedys' on Reelz Channel this month? Very interesting....I know it was a TV miniseries & only probably 42% correct....but I thought it was intriguing.

Plus, I could live in Jackie's wardrobe!

...............................................................

Kel loves preschool. Their class hosted a Teddy Bear Picnic last week. He was very excited. He came home yesterday with a bag full of real ladybugs. Miss Marci rocks!

.............................................................

No comments: