Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dana!

I had a great birthday! Chad 'kidnapped' me and Kel in the morning and we went to one of my favorite breakfast spots, Hash House a Go Go, and then headed to the JW Marriott Hotel and enjoyed their pool for the morning. Kel had a great time swimming and wore himself right out!


We then met up with lots of friends and family for a birthday 'party' of sorts at Bajio. We had dinner, cake and icecream. It was fun to see everyone and Chad and I realized we have some awesome friends and family right here in Las Vegas. Thanks for a great birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tired baby boy! But he is still a fabulous kid and gramma's fav!

Anonymous said...

Just checking....

The Christensen's said...

Happy Birthday Dana! I am so glad that you have started a blog so now I can keep track of what you are up to!

Ence's said...

Oh Dana, I am so glad that you started a blog. Your little guy is adorable. Happy Belated Birthday!!

Jeanine said...

The blogs are so nice. I think it makes it so much easier for us to keep track of each other and see all our little kids now! Can you believe that all of us from the complex now have babies! Weird!

Keller has the sweetest smile!