Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started early when I went to check on Kel, who was asleep, one last time after Chad & I arrived home from a date [yea!]. My Mom had been practicing saying 'Happy Mother's Day' with Kel so he could tell me bright & early in the morning. As I was kissing him goodnight he woke up just a bit and said 'Happy Moder's Day' in his cute voice. My heart was happy!

My boys made me pancakes for breakfast. Chad put together a cute poem/storybook about Keller and I that we can read together before nap/bedtime titled "I Know My Mommy Loves Me". One of my favorite lines: "When she comes into my room and sees my mess of toys, she only smiles and shakes her head and says, 'I live with boys.' " So true! I also got a new CD that I requested.

The rest of day was spent lazily -- just the way it should! Thanks to my boys for making the day special.

No comments: