Sunday, April 26, 2009

Man Crushes

My husband has a MAN CRUSH.

Two, in fact.

From urbandictionary.com, MAN CRUSH is defined as, "A man having extreme admiration for another man, as though he wants to be him."


Introducing my competition:


JEFFREY DONOVAN also known as MICHAEL WESTON, Burn Notice

If you haven't watched Burn Notice - set the DVR for the new season this summer. High quality Magnum P.I. meets Magyver. Chad loves Michael Weston. He loves the way he dresses, his signature sunglasses and the way he can blow a building up with toothpaste & a car battery. I even got Chad a t-shirt for Christmas that says 'I used to be a spy' which is a phrase in the intro of every week's episode. Chad would move to Miami to be Michael Weston's wingman tomorrow if he could.



PATRICK WARBURTON, Rules of Engagement

Chad loves Rules of Engagement and laughs his head off. He loves Patrick Warburton and his witty sense of humor with sarcasm.


Watch out boys. He might have a crush on you.....but I've got him for good!

4 comments:

AshleyS said...

i think wes is going to be a little offended that he wasn't on this list!

Jene and Megan said...

lol, that's so funny because my husband has a man crush too and I was going to post it on my blog a couple of weeks ago but he told me not to. Oh well!

Jill said...

okay, I've never watched those shows but from the looks of the fellas I should.

Amber Lee said...

How funny! My husband would kill me if I started a post like that--LOL! I've seen Burn Notice just a couple times but definitely got into the character really fast--he's so smooth!