Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Best Christmas Song Ever!



It all started a few years ago when Keena Dexter, our office manager at SUU's Welcome Center, introduced us to this song by playing it at least 5 times a day. It has a way of getting stuck in your head like a broken record. I can still hear Jake Johnson's voice as he would sing the line, "'Cause hippopotamuses like me too" as he would walk around the office.


Chad & I have adopted it as our official Christmas song. We sing it at Keller all the time. Funny thing -- We can never remember the order of the verses -- so we sing it different everytime! Chad even gave me a small stuffed hippo for Christmas a few years ago that sits on my nightstand.


Don't forget -- Hippopotamuses like ME too!

2 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Blast from the past - Keena, Jake! Ha ha. How can we forget that song!?

Lindsay said...

This may be odd . . . but I came upon your blog and I remember Chad from SUU. I am not sure if you remember me - I was a psych major and graduated in 2004. Anyway - I just wanted to say hi. :)
Lindsay Bailey
www.lindsaybailey.blogspot.com