The Tag Wagon finally hit me. Thanks to Nicole, Amy & Ashley all hitting me at the same time. [Natalie from a few months ago too!]
6 Things You May Not Know about Me:
1. I am a bit obsessive about some random things: My blankets that I curl up on the couch with cannot be upside down. I have to open all the blinds in the house every morning. I like soft lamplight at night. After I have something sweet like icecream, I need something salty. [I know I sound crazy.... Thanks Mom! J/K]
2. I love a clean house! I love having a clean bathroom, kitchen & having my bed made. But, I HATE unloading the dishwasher, mopping and folding laundry that has set in the basket clean for more than a day.
3. I watch 'Oprah' everyday. I also love 'The Hills', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'ER', 'Burn Notice', 'Flip This House' [the episodes with Richard Davis are my favorites], 'Clean Sweep' & 'The Office'. As you can tell -- I love my DVR!
4. I love to bargain shop! I don't remember the last time I bought anything NOT on sale. I love Half Off Day at the Goodwill Store [every other Saturday!], Ross Dress for Less, JC Penney & Costco. I have never met 'Clearance' sign I didn't like!
5. If you have ever lived with me you know this one: I am not a late night girl. I 'hit the wall' every night where I enter a catatonic state -- nothing is funny -- just staring ahead and don't even try have a meaningful conversation with me! Get out of the way and let me go to bed.
6. I am a sucker for: eating out, bracelets, purses, shopping, cookies, icecream, french fries, Keller's smiles, Chad picking on me, backroads, the ocean, the mountains & Dr. Pepper!
There you go!
Tag, you're it: Lenzi, Tami & Kaydee