Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On The Road Again....

We have had a busy two weeks! First, our neice, McKenna came to visit. We had to show her what Las Vegas is all about! We met up with Adam & Kollen [Chad's brother & sister-in-law] and headed out to Lake Mead two weekends ago. It was fun, but windy & hot! Then, we went people watching [one of our favorite activities!] down at the Forum Shops @ Caesars Palace and back-to-school shopping. Fun, fun, fun! Last Tuesday, Kel & I headed over to good ol' Kanab, UT to visit my grandparents. They thought Kel was pretty funny and always on the go. Wednesday, we headed over to Cedar City so I could head back to work at SUU for three days. Kel had fun hanging out with his cousins and Grandma & Papa Marchant. Unfortunately, Dad had to stay home for this long trip. We missed him! Friday, Kel, my friend Kimmy & I all headed to Salt Lake to attend our friend Nicole Bingham's wedding. It was beautiful and SO fun to see old friends. Kimmy and I rounded out the trip to SLC shopping at IKEA on Saturday and then Kel and I made the long trek home. He was a trooper in the car!!

[I was a bad mom and took hardly any pictures while we were gone! I owe you more pics later!]

1 comment:

Amanda said...

IKEA...lucky! Sounds like you guys had a blast!